Friday, January 27, 2006

Driving



One of my friends recently voiced the complaint that us bloggers have not been providing her with enough distraction material for work. I am honored to know that our blog is used as a means of distraction for her...Welcome to my wonderful world of ADD. The land where distraction is a daily reality and oh by the way it has been almost six months since I last drove a car. I haven't gone this long without driving since I got my license 11 years ago. Speaking of driving, we went for a drive with one of our friends and got in accident. It wasn't a big deal, just a little fender-bender. The funny part of it all was when we realized who we had run into. It was the secretary of the local driving school. All the workers came down when they heard the noise and soon we were surrounded with people all wearing jackets which proudly announced that they were a, "safe driving school". Well, they were safe until we ran into them I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks for the blog, although I now feel guilty, :) I know everyone is busy and can't always blog, so perhaps I will post a "retraction" of my statement. But, thanks, you made this day a little less crazy. Gave me an opportunity to slow down and breath.

1/28/2006 3:39 AM  
Blogger Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Too funny !! Glad you all are ok.

2/03/2006 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home